MOS Techno Engineers are the know as the pioneers among the Air Separation Plants Manufacturers. Our engineers have designed Air Separation Plant are the most economical and cost-effective technology for the manufacturers of medium to large scale. MOS Techno Engineers are well known for their reliability and performance of Cryogenic Air Separation Unit. Our ASU Plant is typically adopted various manufacturers to produce various high purity gases like oxygen, nitrogen and high purity gases their liquid form. Air Separation Plant Price offered by MOS Techno Engineers is much competing price in the industry.
Air Separation Unit
We fabricate export our own air separation system and we propose the best cryogenic air separation plant capital cost. Our Air Separation plants delivering liquefied industrial gas produce fitting cryogenic technology. With the technologically seasoned team of engineers, we have earned the name among the top air separation plants manufacturers in India.
Air Separation Plants mainly consists of the following equipment
- Plate type heat exchanger
- Medium pressure column
- Low-pressure column
- Expansion turbine
- Air liquefier
- Rich liquid sub-cooler
- Liquid Nitrogen separator
- Liquid Oxygen separator
Our automated air separation units ASU’s are come up in the demand with assorted capabilities that vary from 50 m3/hr up to 5000 m3/hr. So, you are recommended to adopt one as per your necessity as well as budget. The results are technologically very advanced so they can generate up to 99.7% high purity oxygen and up to 99.99% high purity nitrogen. Our ASU’s are fabricated by consolidating raw substances taken from CE certified vendors so as to make them work on low pressure commencing to high yield.
ASU Plant Specifications
Air Separation Process
- Compression of ambient air by a multi-stage turbo compressor with intercoolers at a supply pressure of approx. 6 bar.
- Removal of dust particles by a mechanical air filter at the inlet of the compressor.
Air cooling and purification
- Cooling of process air with water in a direct contact cooler and removal of water-soluble air impurities.
- Chilling of cooling water in an evaporation cooler against dry nitrogen waste gas from the rectification process.
- Removal of CO₂, water, and hydrocarbons from the process air is periodically loaded/regenerated molecular sieve adsorbers.
Cold production and internal product compression
- Cooling of process air in heat exchangers down to nearly liquefaction temperature by means of countercurrent with gas streams from the rectification process.
- Further compression of a sidestream of process air by an air booster compressor. Expansion and cold production of the boosted air stream in an expansion turbine.
- Expansion and liquefaction of a sidestream of the boosted air in a liquid separator.
- Evaporation and warming to the ambient temperature of the pumped oxygen and nitrogen product in high-pressure heat exchangers.
Cryogenic rectification of air
- Pre-separation of the cooled and liquefied air within the pressure column into oxygen-enriched liquid in the column sump and pure nitrogen gas at the column top.
- Liquefaction of the pure nitrogen gas in the condenser/reboiler against boiling oxygen in the sump of the low-pressure column. Liquefied nitrogen provides the reflux for the pressure column and (after sub-cooling) for the low-pressure column.
- Further separation of the oxygen-enriched liquid within the low-pressure column into pure oxygen in the sump and nitrogen waste gas at the top.
Our ASU Plants are designed to produce the purest oxygen, and argon from the air through the process of concentration, cooling, liquefaction and distillation columns of air. Air is separated for production of oxygen, nitrogen, argon and ‐ in some special cases ‐ other rare gases (krypton, xenon, helium, neon) through cryogenic rectification of air. The results can be performed in gaseous form for pipeline supply or as the cryogenic liquid for storage and supplied by truck. The cryogenic air separation process is one of the most successful air separation process, most often operated in medium to large scale industries.
Pure Oxygen Production
Cost-optimized process for small- and medium-sized oxygen production plants as in the conventional process, a gas stream from the low-pressure column is fed into the plant. Due to optimized packing types, the gas stream is already free of nitrogen. Therefore, only the remaining oxygen needs to be collected in the plant. Oxygen purity and recovery can be kept at the same level as in the conventional process. The additional pure Oxygen column is no longer required.